How can I get help during a lockdown in Hefei?
1. Residents can buy daily necessities such as takeaway and courier online with the assistance of community volunteers. The community provides living and nursing services for elderly people living alone.
2. If you really need to go out for medical treatment, you can contact your community manager or call the 12345 hotlines. If the patient calls 120, he should also notify the Community Management Committee as soon as possible so that the vehicle can enter the closed community.
What do I need to pay attention to during quarantine?
1. Uniformly report according to regulations, cooperate with epidemic prevention personnel to conduct epidemiological investigations, and truthfully report the trajectory of activities.
2. Get familiar with the management measures and precautions during the quarantine period and save the contact information of employees in time.
3. Carry out preventive disinfection twice a day and open the window for ventilation for more than half an hour.
4. It is forbidden to walk around the corridor, chat with others, exchange items, explore doors, etc., except for picking up food, throwing garbage, body temperature monitoring, nucleic acid sampling, etc., do not open the door unless necessary.
5. During the isolation period, cooperate with the staff to monitor nucleic acid sampling, body temperature and other symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell and taste, abdominal pain, headache, vomiting and other symptoms, timely report to the staff.
6. You can call and video with family and friends, work regularly, exercise properly.
7. If you have other needs, you can contact the management of the isolation point, or call the 12345 hotline.