1. Drugs cannot be used repeatedly and superimposed.
2. Drink more water after infection, but not excessively.
3. Do not blindly cover sweat after fever.
4. It is not recommended to lie flat when your cough is severe.
5. It is not recommended to be vaccinated in the near future after turning negative.
6. When a child convulses, do not stuff anything in his/her mouth, do not give the kid anything to eat, and do not try to bind the child’s limbs.
7. Do not exercise vigorously in the early stage of rehabilitation.
8. If you still have symptoms such as fever , do not return to work.
9. It is not recommended to use alcohol for household disinfection in large areas.
10. Don’t take covid-19 lightly.